Saturday 12 February 2011

Satanic Psychedelia

Here we have an hour long mix of Satanic Psychedelic music from the 60s and 70s. Its all stitched into one continuous track with field recordings of actual devil worship dusted down from my own personal Occult archives.



On a technical note, track 11 -Run to the Devil posed me a problem. All versions of it online seem to have been taken from the same damaged vinyl copy. Some have a horrible attempt at digital repair and one or two retain the original analogue scratch. I've gone for the analogue scrunge. It only occurs once and the digital "repair" is so horrible that I can't bear to hear it.

Apart fom that, set up your altar, imbibe your favourite hallucinogens and............ enjoy.

Get it here.

3 comments:

  1. I used to have a tortoise called analogue scrunge.

    Asked for this majestic compilation at my local library and set the fire-extinguisher off shortly before I was asked to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haloween 2011
    http://citamuzika.lv/2011/10/22/halloween-2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link for this download is no longer any good. I know it's on Mixcloud but I'd like a download. Please update the link and make a note here when you are able to do so. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete